Saturday, April 28, 2007

Entry #46: I have never been so enlightened in my LIFE.

A picture speaks a thousand non-verbals. Our President should seriously learn. Anyways, how AMAZING is the following? Eff minimalism, I'm all about cravats in all its historical senses and splendors. My, my... Monday through Friday = you are sooo-x TAKEN!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






And in case workers start asking about the past few "very interesting" outfits that you've been wearing, translate this crazy Cravatica bloggggg and come up with some uber-educated answers about Cravats. But I would get all starry eye and start chanting the story about a girl who always wore a green scarf around her neck... consider them your friend if they laugh in glee and recite the ending. Foe if otherwise.

No comments: