Thursday, March 27, 2008

Entry #157: My Dream Browser



Yes, we've all done it. Dream about a better tomorrow w/ a better browser in order to hasten or simpify communique. I googled "dream browser" and came across the stuff above.

But right now

I want an endless supply of desktops. I save everything to a desktop and I seem to be able to find stuff when its spilled across like wildflowers or packed dirt n I think that my life would be easier if I had an endless amount of desktops I can scroll through and search by dates or something... for instance: I remember saving this picture that was next to THIS file and desktop for the file shows up...or Picture A while listening to song A... n all the things you worked on while listening to that song on this date shows up.

Do I even make sense?

No comments: