Saturday, March 31, 2007

Entry #14: A Tribute to Fruits.. in Helsinki

My friend currently studying fashion in Italy sent me an email regarding street fashion. She is about to start a series similar to other street fashion websites in Italy and I'm excited about it because the various nuances of fashion is good eye candy. Differences in street fashion is subtle, maybe even obsolete within musical genres. I think my next research paper will be on the "End of Borders in Fashion (& How to Transfer That Politically)."

Here is a sampling of the street fashion in Helsinki, Finland. Go to this website to check out what they said about their fashion and to check out over 40 pages of street fashion. I think you'll love or at least enjoy it!

A great project would be to take a picture of what you wear everyday or whenever you change outfits. I would love to be directed to such a website- so pray- do tell!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: